May 15, 2010

Lambuger with Tzatziki Sauce

I love lamb. It's delish. The lamb burger is one of my favorite at FLIP. This is my take on the lamburger. The mint in the burger is very refreshing. I not gonna lie I really just like saying lamburger.





Lambuger
1 pound ground lamb
1 small onion, minced
1 garlic clove, minced
3 tablespoons finely chopped mint
Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Olive oil, for brushing

Mix. Form into patties. Grill or pan fry.

If you are dairy free the burger works ok without the sauce.

Tzatziki Sauce
1 container plain yogurt- I used grass fed goat milk yogurt





1 cucumber - peeled, seeded and diced
1 tablespoon olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
2 cloves garlic, peeled

Blend in a food processor. Serve with lamburger.

-- Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment