May 13, 2010

Fudge Babies



I am obsessed with fudge babies. The name actually grosses me out. Makes me think of sea biscuits and dropping the kids off at the pool. The taste is amazing! They remind me of chick-fil-a brownies. If I could find a paleo recipe for some icedream I would be in heaven.
Although they are gluten free and have no added sugar I would still consider them a paleo cheat.

Ingredients:

1 c walnuts
1 and 1/3 cups pitted dates (I like Medjools)
1 tsp vanilla extract
3-4 tablespoons cocoa powder, depending on how chocolaty you want your balls to be
Directions:

1. Chop/blend all the ingredients, using a food processor, Magic Bullet, etc.

2. Roll into cutey-pie little balls. (Use plastic wrap if you need to.)

3. Pop them in the fridge if they are too doughy

You can mix up the nuts for your balls...
You can find a variety of baby recipes here:
http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/baby-making/


-- Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment